Any person of at least 18 years of age who has an interest in gardening, supports the Club’s constitution and By-Laws, and supports the Club’s mission is welcome to join.
Members serve on at least one committee in addition to the Refreshments Committee and participate in the annual lilac sale fundraiser in May.
- Program - schedules speakers and outings
- Membership & Hospitality –greet at meetings, keep records, & plan luncheons
- Civic Projects – recommends and plans community beautification
- Conservation & Environment – presents relevant information to the club
- Ways & Means (Lilac Sale) pre-sale and planning
- Correspondence & Yearbook – graphic design and production of yearbook
- House – keep track of supplies for the tea and works with tea committees
- Helen M. Plum Library – light maintenance and watering of indoor plants -
- Lilacia Park Butterfly Garden – add enhancements and do some maintenance
- Garden Walk – organize and plan the yearly event for the club
- Maple Street Chapel Garden – beautification and maintenance
- Scholarship – promote availability and select recipients
- Publicity – publicizes our events and works